4.15.2009

If you find him, let me know!



When I find the person who thought it would be a great idea to put lava rock as landscape cover.....I will put a Texas size beat down on them! This stuff sucks!!! Another beat down will be to the previous owners of our house who thought the inventor of lava rock in landscaping was a brilliant person. These rocks have been the biggest pain in my arse to get rid of.

Let's count the ways:

  • They load down my trashcan so I can only put so many in there.
  • I'm giving my husband a hernia from dragging the trashcan up to the curb.
  • I'm pissing off the trash men twice a week.
  • I can only do so much in the yard while I wait for trash day and my garbage can is emptied.
The backyard demo continues.......I'll share up to date pictures after this weekend's demo fest

3 peeps thought this was cool:

brooke said...

put it up on craigslist as a free item!

brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh no ... sounds like a pain!

I have to add that the babies are dancing to your blog music ... teehee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails