I always pity the people that have to make that walk of shame away from a mess as the announcer calls over the loud speaker....."Clean up on aisle 4" Today I was one of those poor souls. Colin and I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon to get an extra curtain rod (see other post about said project) and on the way, Colin was real fussy, he's never this cranky except for when he needs a nap or doesn't feel well and let's just say that he was well rested. He sat pretty well in the basket and I got the few things I went for and then decided to head over to the baby items to look for a new bath toy for Colin. Next thing I knew, Colin had puked down the front of him, all over the floor and on my shoe. Luckily that aisle is in the back of the store. Unluckily for me, I was wearing flip flops.
4.18.2009
Clean up......aisle 4
Rambled by Shannon 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Oh no! Not fun at all.
Oh no! Poor C! Poor YOU!
Post a Comment