
I officially have a little boy in the house. I knew it was in that little toddler body somewhere but the wires have officially been programmed to "little boy" I must now check the pockets of his jeans because the last two loads of laundry I've done, there have been rocks at the bottom of my washing machine. I knew he always liked rocks, what little boy doesn't but this is the first time that he's stuck them in his pockets. Lord knows what else I might find in those pockets but I guess I should start checking before they start to ruin my washing machine.
9.25.2009
Boy Oh Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Let the fun begin!!
That was the most amazing thing to me when Zack was a toddler and he put pebbles in his pocket. No one taught him that...how did he know to do that!
If you are lucky, he won't put mud in his pocket or worms, etc!
Post a Comment