9.17.2009

Bravest 2 yr old ever!

I took Colin to the doctor today so that both of us could get our flu shots. Jay is an anti-flu shot person since it was a fluke that the one time he got the shot, he still got the flu but that year we all got the flu. So he won't ever get one again. We sat in the waiting room and Colin seemed pretty apprehensive since two kids came out crying but we both walked back when our name was called. I got my shot first while Colin watched intently. No fuss, no muss. Colin's turn, I put him up on the tabled and pulled his pants down to expose his thigh. I held his hands and told him that it was going to hurt but just for a second and then it would be over. 1-2-3 stick. Did he cry? No! Did he whine? No! Did he make a pouty face? No! I was so proud of him! I sat him up and the nurse gave him a high five for doing such a great job and offered him a sticker, he was all about that sticker and of course that he now had a cool band-aid. We talked it up big and he knew it, he'd get this big smile on his face and wanted more high fives. He's such a brave big boy!

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

YEAH brave boy!

Gavin and Tucker are like that.
Silas and Amelia are my drama queens over shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails