Halloween is upon us and the major staple of the fall holiday season......PUMPKINS! There is a pumpkin patch on the way to Colin's school and every day he's like a bobble head doll and bounces back between the pumpkin patch and the fire station across the street. He doesn't know which way to look first. They have a real nice little area for picture taking with loads of pumpkins and something new this year is the pile of pumpkins. Man, I do miss the days of just setting your kid down and they just sit there. I hope someone will just tell me that it does get easier and he'll appreciate taking a picture. But then again, he's my kid and I can't sit still for very long.

10.17.2009
Pile-O-Pumpkin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Dear Gravy! Colin is positively huge! He's still got that smile that melts your heart; even if he IS a big boy!
cute little Colin! we need to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment