10.20.2009

What's he going to be?

I can't believe it's taken me this long to wonder what Colin's going to be when he grows up. Maybe the fact that I don't want him to grow up is one thing but I can't think of what he'll be. I sat and wondered that the other night. I'm sure it'll become more clear when he's a bit older and really into certain things. I know he'll be good at sports, he was a born athlete. I've taken several shots from one of his direct hits from as early as 10 months old. I took a crayola holder to the kisser at 18 months old, that boy has good aim. He's just like his dad and good at any sport. We're counting down the days until we can sign him up for tee-ball.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Teehee! Maybe he'll be a boxer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails