My new favorite item......the Spiderman Crest Spinbrush. Little spinbrush, you have made my life so much easier. I no longer fight my toddler to brush his teeth because he is now super excited about doing it. All the while, with the regular toothbrush, he would want to do it himself but instead he would just suck the toothpaste off and not actually brush his teeth. Now he gets to press the button and whirl the brush in his mouth and then I finish up with a few spots in the back.
10.27.2009
You Spin Me Round
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 peeps thought this was cool:
WOOT! Tell me they have a princess worthy design?
http://www.spinbrush.com/Kids.html
Not sure if they have all these designs in the stores but I was pretty surprised that they were only $5.00!
ooohhh. we have just started the fight with the teeth brushing. this may save the day! thanks for this--this came at the right time!
Woohoo! But, it has to fit in my toothbrush holder for sure! Hahaha!
Post a Comment