10.20.2009

When will I find the time?

A working mom is an extremely hard job. It's even harder when the working mom has a creative mind and a brain that doesn't shut off. I've got projects out the ying yang and no time to do them. I am taking a day off work tomorrow but just because I'll be sitting around on an installation at the house but I'm torn between trying to do a massive deep cleaning that's long over due or trying to start tackling some of the projects that pile up in my head that I can't think straight anymore. That is part of the ADD in me that I have many many projects and start on one or two and then get bored with them and start something else. For lots of things, I've bought the supplies but havent' done anything else with them. During my dinner prep tonight, I'm going to tackle my brain and organize my thoughts on paper and see what I can do with them tomorrow.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I hope that you were creative with your time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails