12.10.2008

Flurries!!!

A very cold and windy front rolled into Texas yesterday and brought the winter weather. Last night Colin woke up around 1:30 am and after I got him settled back down, I noticed some movement outside the window. This wasn't the movement of rain or sprinkles that came down earlier in the evening....it was snow flurries! I can't believe it was cold enough for snow, I didn't see that coming. But it like all the other snow flurries that have occurred, it melted before it hit the ground. I guess I can thank Colin for waking up in the middle of the night for me to see it. For all my fellow photo bugs, I did consider getting my camera out but quickly fell back asleep.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Oh man!!! It's 65 here today and rainy. I'd trade for snow any day!

T- said...

Wow! I'd love to have seen that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails