12.15.2008

Would you use this?

Chalk it up to a random thought on a dreary Monday morning but I had a thought about how to organize my diaper bag. I made a switch to a new bag that doesn't have as many compartments as my old bag. I am just tired of searching through multiple pockets to find something let alone tell someone where to possibly find something in the bag. The only downside to the new bag is a lack of proper slot for diapers and wipes. I have seen similar totes for diapers and wipes and changing pads but I didn't need the pad, just a spot for diapers and wipes. It would also be useful when I don't need Colin's bag but can throw this tote into my purse. I'm not much of a pattern follower, I'm a rebel seamstress, I like to make up things as I go along. I came up with this in my head and then wrote down the measurements for future use. If you still use diapers for your little ones or have friends that do, would you buy this for yourself or for friends? I'd like to see if my grandma would like to make these to sell at her craft shows. It only took me 45 minutes to make but that was some cut and sew trial by error.

5 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

I would SO buy that!

I have a commercially made one for Tucker, but that is WAY cuter!!

Ruth said...

i would use it, too. for small trips to the grocery store and stuff. cute, cute!!

T- said...

I love it!!!

I can't sew, though. *sigh*

Tania said...

Absolutely! I'm still hauling Sam's diaper bag with me every where we go!

Diane said...

Shannon----this is a great idea....and would make great little gifts...especially if monogrammed!!!!

I would buy one or two for Callie's diapers/wipes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails