12.17.2008

The Magic 8


Ruth tagged me.....

8 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Law & Order
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. ER
7. Gray's Anatomy
8. Sesame Street (I couldn't think of any other's that I watch)
9. Alternate is the Bachelor series but I'm not watching the next one cause I can't stand Jason.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. James Coney Island
2. Casa Garcia's
3. Jason's Deli
4. Pappasito's
5. Rudy's
6. Mighty Fine Burgers
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8. Railhead

8 Things that happened today:
1. I exchanged some stuff at Michael's
2. I bought some ornaments for an ornament exchange luncheon tomorrow
3. I've made a to-do list of stuff for this weekend
4. I've cleaned off my desk (does that mean I can go home?)
5. I mailed all our office Christmas cards
6. I returned a call to the lady that wants our dog
7. I took Colin to school
8. I had 2 back to back meetings this morning

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas!
2. Eating all the Christmas goodies
3. Watching Colin open all his Christmas presents
4. The bright new year......WOO HOO 2009!
5. Seeing all my family for Christmas
6. Cleaning out the garage this weekend
7. Finishing wrapping all the Christmas gifts
8. 5:00 pm when I get to go pick up squirt

8 Things I wish for:
1. A prosperous new year
2. White Christmas
3. Expanding our family when the time is right
4. Annie to love her new home
5. The vermin to leave our backyard shed/garage
6. Colin to grow up to be a successful and happy person
7. Peace in the Middle East
8. Jay, Colin and I to continue to have a wonderful life

8 People I tag:
Lisa
Jackie
Tara
DeAnn
Dustin
ok, I don't have 8 people but I'll open the forum up to anyone who wants to participate.

5 peeps thought this was cool:

Jackie said...

Yep... I took some of yours! =)

Jackie said...

Yep... I took some of yours! =)

Jackie said...

Yep... I took some of yours! =)

Jackie said...

Sorry! I don't know how that happened!

Unknown said...

ROFL!

Jackie REALLY took some of yours!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails