12.05.2008

Santa knows where we live!!

I know Colin is much to young to understand the concept of "Santa" but at his age, who is Santa for.....me of course! It has started to bring the kid back in me and I love it. We'll see how much he loves Santa in a few weeks when we take him to see him at the mall. I made Colin his very own Santa cookie plate last year at a pottery place here in town and plan on packing it up to take to Nana & Papa's house this year so Colin can hopefully put cookies on the plate instead of eat them. This year was the first year that I send Colin a letter from Santa. I've seen a few websites that advertise a personalized letter sent by Santa to your child and thought....I can do that! I typed up a cute letter and mailed it to Colin. I plan on doing this every year and look forward to a new tradition that we've started.

5 peeps thought this was cool:

brooke said...

that is too cute! what a neat idea!

Ruth said...

VERY good idea..I am going to copy you...(hope that is cool!)

Unknown said...

How cute is that?
You are ENTIRELY TOO creative!

T- said...

What a fabulous idea!

Jackie said...

What an awesome mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails