Yesterday was my employee Christmas luncheon....yummy BBQ and lots of desserts. They also held the first annual dessert contest and cook book entry. I entered my mom's recipe for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie. This dessert is one of my favorites and a childhood favorite. Literally there are 5 ingredients and a pie crust, it's super easy and haven't had the need for the actual recipe in years. I was a bit hesitant to enter my secret family recipe but in the true form of Christmas spirit, decided to share. I'm proud to say that some people feel the same way about the pie as I do. I won 3rd place. There was another pie of same sorts there too and mine was the better of the two.
12.12.2008
The top three
Rambled by Shannon 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Yea for tried and true family recipes!!!! Congratulations, Shannon!
Post a Comment