I don't normally like to make New Year's resolutions because they seem to just set you up to fail because let's face it, we never keep them. I do however want to start a new trend and call them "Reminders"
- I'd like to remind myself to love everyone, everyday.
- I'd like to remind myself to make the bed everyday, I can't teach Colin to do something that I don't practice myself.
- I'd like to remind myself to do the breakfast dishes after breakfast instead of before dinner.
- I'd like to remind myself to pack Colin's lunch in the evening to save time in the mornings.
- I'd like to remind myself to lay out our clothes the evening before to again save time in the mornings.
- I'd like to remind myself to kiss my husband every evening before going to bed.
- I'd like to remind myself that I do work full time and sometimes I don't have time to do everything.
- I'd like to remind myself to prepare the weekly menu before making out my grocery list on Sundays.
I'm sure there are a ton more that I can't think of but I'd like to keep a list handy to "remind" myself of throughout the year.



2 peeps thought this was cool:
These are really good! I love the "reminder" idea!
Can you remind me to do all of those things too?
Post a Comment