
Have you ever thought about the guy or gal that delivers your mail. They know a whole lot about you and you don't even realize it. He knows what you are interested in reading, the online shops that I frequent by the number of catalogs I get, he knows when your light bill is late by that very noticeable pink letter (by the way, I don't pay the bills, Jay does). I thought about it today as I waved at the mailman and wondered what he had just delivered to my box. I wonder what he thinks about us, hopefully our mail puts off a good impression. I'm sure he sees some doozy mail that he delivers to other people.
2.27.2009
Mr. Mailman
Rambled by Shannon 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
I bet it would scare you what some of your neighbors get in the mail! ROFL!! LOVE the header and the signature!!
My mail has decreased immensely over the past year. I would imagine it makes his route a little faster. I wonder about the mailman also...bet he can spot a "sent in a plain brown wrapper" parcel every time! Thought-provoking post, Shannon.
Post a Comment