2.20.2009

The cat is outta the bag

....this is all the contents from my purse! I got tagged by Lisa but I probably would have stolen this post anyway cause it's so cool. Plus it gives me a reason to clean out my purse. Let me tell you, it was no easy task to clean out my purse but this morning it is somewhat lighter than usual.

RULES:

A. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! AND it's contents!! EVERYTHING! Yes, even THAT!

B. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

C. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag
This is my current purse. I'm actually going this weekend to see if I can find a new one. It's been a good purse and has served it's purpose for a while. You can see where old purses like this one go in the last picture. I think I bought it at Marshalls for about $30. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on a purse because I know how I am, they get rotated out every few months.
and this is the contents of my purse.....
  1. Wallet
  2. Day Planner
  3. Old probably expired lottery ticket
  4. an empty pack of gum thanks to Jay, he always steals all my gum
  5. a new pack of gum
  6. lots of change that was floating around the bottom of my purse
  7. keys
  8. voter registration card....yes it's been THAT long since I've cleaned out my purse.
  9. Borders Book club card
  10. Flash drive
  11. Ticket stub from Jay's boxing debut.
  12. paper clip
  13. 3 random pieces of McDonald's french fries
  14. 1 loney teddy graham
  15. 4 silver bracelets
  16. cell phone
  17. name badge from a luncheon that I attended earlier in the day.
  18. pad of paper with calendar on the back.
  19. packet of camera batteries, you can never be too prepared for pictures.
  20. tylenol
  21. 2 pens
  22. check book
  23. address book
  24. make-up bag (the contents of that bag would far surpass this list so I'll leave it at that)
  25. mail key
  26. office badge
  27. receipts
  28. 2 birthday cards and 1 anniversary card, again it's been that long since I've cleaned out my purse.
  29. healthy brown bag quick reference card.....what's that doing in my purse, McDonald's is just easier!

This is where purses go on to live their better days. I do love cute little purses but seriously, who can fit all that into a tiny little purse? I miss living in Houston and shopping on Harwin for those cheap knock off purses. But hey, at least it's organized right? It wouldn't be my closet if it wasn't at least neat.


Now, I tag anyone and everyone reading. That includes my lurkers......happy cleaning!

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Neat!!

Jackie said...

Hahahaha... one lone teddy graham!

T- said...

Wow. Come clean my closet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails