2.05.2009

I've got nothing better to do

What You Do:
1.Go to www.photobucket.com (don’t sign in).
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

Ready?



What is your relationship status?

happily married Pictures, Images and Photos



What is your favorite color?

Red High Heels Pictures, Images and Photos



Who is your significant other?
Taylor Pictures, Images and Photos

What will you be doing tomorrow?
chained to your desk Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite disney princess
Cinderella Pictures, Images and Photos

What would you slurge on if you won the lottery?
housekeepers Pictures, Images and Photos

What was the last thing you bought?
Dairy Queen Pictures, Images and Photos

Where is your dream vacation?
The coast of somewhere beautiful! Pictures, Images and Photos

What type of cell phone do you have?
5.00 elmo phone Pictures, Images and Photos
I didn't find a picture of the one that I have so I found a picture of the other one that's in my purse quite often.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
PAINTER Pictures, Images and Photos

Who do you love most in life?
family Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your favorite food?
Hot Dog Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your least favorite food?
Chinese food Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your favorite dessert?
cherry cheesecake Pictures, Images and Photos

3 peeps thought this was cool:

T- said...

Fun!

Love those red shoes, too.

Unknown said...

LOL at the cell phone!

brooke said...

Best survey ever! I can't wait to do it when I get home...

Related Posts with Thumbnails