I hate car shopping, it's really draining. I skip the whole process after I have a car picked out because Jay can be brutal to the sales and finance guys. Really, I feel very badly for them because Jay knows what he wants and knows he can get it, it's just the back and forth process that's grueling. We're upside down in the car we have now and just want to get rid of it. I really wish we never would have gotten it but glad we did at the time because right after we did, Jay lost his job so glad we had a smaller car with better gas mileage and a lower car payment. I miss my Tahoe though, it was a fantastic ride and I loved it. Luckily I still get to see it since my brother bought it from us but he's a 20-something hot rod who decked it all out and gets seriously pissed if I ask to drive it.
Fast forward to now, we've got a permanent car seat in the backseat and that now limits the number of passengers we're allowed to carry. I WON'T even think about a mini van, no way, no how. I know they are very reliable and in all essence of the word, it makes sense but no way, can't do it. I didn't grow up with a mini van and just can't see myself with one. I'm an SUV driver. I'll save the surprise of what car we're looking at but it's been a huge hassle. We've been to both dealerships here in Austin and while one wouldn't give us the time of day, the other tried to haggle Jay into 14% financing......are ya kidding me?? That was a huge upset since they let us leave with the car and it was in my possession for 12 hours. Damn, it was yanked from my hot little hands. What's up with these car dealers, you'd think they'd be trying to slingshot every car they have off the lot. Oh well, we'll just take our business to someone else. We're heading up to the big D this weekend and have 3 vehicles we're going to look at. Please pray we come home with a new ride, I'm so tired of dealerships and sales guys crap. My parents have offered to take Colin with them to my grandma's on Saturday so I don't have to chase him around.




2 peeps thought this was cool:
Good luck! I absolutely HATE car shopping!
Yes--good luck! Can't wait to see what y'all get!
Post a Comment