I really don't have much to say other than I'm bored. I'm sitting at our board of directors meeting taking meeting minutes.
I'm looking forward to the next several weekends and weeks. I think my friend Ruth has talked me into painting this weekend. I just have to hear that others are painting and I start getting the urge to paint, I don't know why I love it but I do. I have tons of pictures from when I was a teenager and my room was well......eccentric? Let's just say I gave my parents plenty of gray hairs during my teenage years. I need to start working up a design for Colin's room. I designed his room to be a very soothing nursery and to have that "baby" feel to it instead of giving him a room already designed for a growing kiddo. Plus I'm not content with any design for too long anyway. My grandma is making Colin a quilt out of some car fabric so I need to start my design based on that fabric. I don't think we're going to move him into a big boy bed until this fall anyway. He's perfectly happy in his crib and I like him being contained.
Let's see, what else is going on. Oh yea, more backyard work. I promise to post more pictures of the progress after this weekend. The pool is opening up this weekend and we're going to go get our splash on and attend a festival that's in the park at the end of our street. Don't you just love festivals that you can walk to?!?
5.14.2009
Just because I'm bored
Rambled by Shannon 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
I love festivals! They are so much fun!
Can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment