I registered on the contest page of Mix 94.7 for a Parks and Recreation gift pack to promote the new show. Shhh, don't tell them that I haven't watched the show! I did that on a Thursday afternoon and on Friday, the dj actually called me. They drew my name! I won an iPod nano. I've never won anything off the radio....EVER! I was so shocked, literally had a permanent grin on my face for the rest of the day. Plus I was now entered to win a $1000 AMEX gift card and since there were only 4 people that qualified, I had a 1 in 4 chance of winning. Now, did I think I had a shot at winning that....not in a million years. So at least I wasn't disappointed when my phone didn't ring at 3:00. That's ok, I won something so that makes me a winner!
Here's my new iPod

5.01.2009
I'm a WINNER!
Rambled by Shannon 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
COOL!! I have a SHUFFLE in the same color. The only thing that I've ever won was a Pocahontas video!
Post a Comment