Colin and I had a shopping mini marathon for Memorial Day. It's best to shop with a toddler who likes to ride, whether it be a stroller or a shopping basket. It seems that department stores have a different gauge at how big a stroller really is. Why do they make the racks and shelves so damn close together? While shopping, Colin thought it was funny to pull a whole stack of shirts off.......TWICE! He sticks his hands out and grabs at every tag that grazes his face while we squeeze through the clothing racks.
Second issue of our shopping marathon. Are shopping baskets really that much bigger than a stroller? I had Colin in the stroller and a few ladies thought it was so rude of me to push the stroller up the aisle, they shoved themselves deep into the rack like I was running them over. Seriously, would you have the same reaction if a shopping cart just went by you. NO!
5.26.2009
Don't hate the stroller
Rambled by Shannon 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Oh I SO hate that!!!!!! Don't even get me started on the double stroller!
Post a Comment