The US postal service has a sore spot with just about everyone. The stamps keep going up, the service is often slow and the post office is always packed. In this day in age, everyone is all about the internet, pay bills online, send letters online and even print a shipping label online. Why must you ever have to go to the post office? Seems like a lot of people still go to the post office though. I had to go recently to pick up a package and wouldn't you know it, it's lunch time, the line is extremely long and look there, only 1 person at the counter. Why aren't there more people working during the lunch hour rush?? Luckily I spotted a secret door with a sign on it stating you could pick up packages there. I rang the doorbell and a magic lady appeared to help me retrieve my package. Sayonara post office line!
5.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 peeps thought this was cool:
I loathe the PO. Why don't they have a drive thru? Do you know how sucky it is to unload 4 kids and drag them in there? BAH!
Post a Comment