Jay and I went out last night for a much needed date night. I've been looking forward to the Roger Creager show at the Coupland Dance hall for weeks! Our babysitter and Colin's favorite teacher Michelle came over last night and with only a few small wimpers, we were out the door. We stopped to get a bite to eat and then went to the dance hall. A few of my friends were there which was a plus. The opening guy who by the way really sucked came on at 9:30 pm and after a few spins around the dance floor, we thought it was time for Roger Creager to come on stage but they had to now switch out the band equipment....are you serious? A few more beers later and it was now 11:00 pm. We decided that we just couldn't stay out that much later and decided to head home. I'm so bummed that I didn't even get to hear one single song by Roger Creager. What sort of show doesn't even start until after 11:00 pm? That's just whack! Needless to say, our date night was great but still disappointed that the reason for going out didn't happen. If anyone has been to one of his shows and if it's normal, let me know because I won't try to go see him again.
3.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Sorry it didn't go quite as planned!
Well, that stinks.
Post a Comment