During a recent trip to our new SuperTarget, I came across these cute little travel first aid kits. Gee, I need one of those. But, I can customize my own and make it myself. I have all the stuff but just need a little box to put it in. I found a cute little plastic pencil box and put all my little mini size first aid products inside and it now resides in my car. While in this process I've been cruising the travel size bins in the health and beauty section. I don't know why but I'm addicted to these cute little mini versions of every product I use. Sure they are twice the amount of a regular size item but they're just so cute. We got back from a weekend away from home so I also needed to replace the travel items in our toiletry bag. How cute is this stuff??
3.23.2009
The Mini's
Rambled by Shannon 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
LOL! You're a hoot! It's the little things in life right? TeeHee!
Post a Comment