You hear about this all the time but rarely does it happen. Stupid arguments among married couples. Jay and I don't argue a lot, we don't usually not agree on something but this one has been a doozie. Who the heck argues over what to call urine? Now, when I say argument, it wasn't some knock-out, fists up screaming match, it was just a disagreement. Colin has been getting better about saying he went poo-poo but this weekend he started grabbing his crotch and saying poo-poo. I would then tell Colin, no you went pee-pee and he'd repeat it. This happened a few more times throughout the weekend and on our way back from Target, Colin is in his seat in the back and puts his hand on his front and says poo-poo. Jay then tells him that he went tee-tee. I told Jay, no, we call it pee-pee. I swear this back and forth thing went on the whole way home. I think the word tee-tee is sort of feminine and he disagrees since I use the word pee when I have to go but that is more of a unisex word....right? The word tee-tee and tinkle is too feminine for my little boy. So Jay says "A more masculine word would be piss, do you want him to use that?" Sure, he can use it as long as he doesn't say tee-tee.
I hope this gave you all a good laugh, it was pretty funny now that I realize how stupid it is. I don't think this was ever settled, we just moved on. I guess it'll come up again when Colin says so.



4 peeps thought this was cool:
If it helps your case, we are having Callie call it tee, tee....:)
I totally understand. We had the same thing over paci/sucky. His bro and thier kids call it sucky, so that's what Chad knew. I wanted to call it paci. I won!
Holy Cow ... what a hoot!
Then there's WIZZ! :)
How about "take a leak"? or I could suggest his Papa's favorite, but not in public!
Post a Comment