8.27.2009

The bug has bitten me again.....


My co-worker bought a new house recently and has begun painting their house. You know what that means....I need to find something in my house to paint. I've been stalling on picking out paints for Colin's new big boy room but have now picked out the colors and the basic concept of the room and will get to work painting his room this weekend. We've decided to go ahead and take down his crib and start him out sleeping just on the mattress on the floor before we buy his new bed and furniture in a couple of weeks. Due to all the recent paint sample picking, I've decided to re-paint our pantry/utility room. It's a funny shade of gray and overall it's ok but just doesn't match with the other colors in the rooms on the main level. How are we am I supposed to fit all this painting into 1 weekend?

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Jackie said...

Me too!!! I just picked up some swatches yesterday! Except... I want to hire someone to do it for me!

Unknown said...

Uh oh! Can't wait to see what you paint THIS time?

Related Posts with Thumbnails