8.07.2009

Letter to Jay's shorts


Dear Jay's shorts,

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from hanging out in the middle of the floor every single night. There are many times that I have to get up in the middle of the night to help settle a restless toddler and tend to trip over you. Luckily I have since learned that you are hanging out in your usual spot and can sometimes avoid you jumping up and tripping me, but the occasional groggy sleep keeps me from being completely coherent and will forget that you are there. If you'd be so kind to maybe step aside out of the doorway, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Your faithful launderer

Shannon

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Can you have Jay's shorts talk to Archie's shoes for me please!?

Ruth said...

and then they can talk to Chad's flip-flops and gym bag?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails