8.16.2009

Lawn Mower in Training

Summer's are going to be a free time for my dad in a few years, Colin is ready to start taking over mowing the yard. Before we left their house, Papa wanted to show Colin his tractor and Colin is all about tractors and big trucks so off they went. I snuck up behind them so I wouldn't distract Colin from the mission ahead because we all know he's such a mama's boy and I wanted him to enjoy his time with his Papa. When I crept up behind the banana trees, I saw the cutest thing....him and his Papa hand in hand.
I was quite surprised that Colin wasn't phased at all by the noise of the tractor and probably would have ridden on it all day long if we let him. Several times Colin was actually the one steering. I think both boys were in hog heaven!And a little video of the boys riding around on the tractor.

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails