1. Why do poptarts come in packs of 2? I can't think of anyone that could eat both poptarts in one sitting.
2. Why don't they pack extra taco shells in the box? It's obvious at least 2 are going to be broken. They could spend a little extra money on packaging or throw in a few extras so you do get a whole box of shells.
3.Why does it seem that the water gets hotter quicker if you let the water run through your fingers?
4. Why does Colin wake up earlier if he's put to bed later? (ex: went to bed at 9:15 pm and woke up at 5:30 am)
Share your "WHY?" questions?
4. Why does Colin wake up earlier if he's put to bed later? (ex: went to bed at 9:15 pm and woke up at 5:30 am)
Share your "WHY?" questions?




6 peeps thought this was cool:
um, i eat both pop tarts. except for the edge with no frosting. maybe that's why i still need to loose 12 lbs! :)
Same here Ruth.
Why does my dishwasher need to be run twice in one day?
I totally eat both poptarts!!! But, I'm a little piggy like that! Snort, snort!
What's wrong with me? Why don't I eat both poptarts? LOL
Why do people get in the right lane to go straight through the light when it is red...and prevent the 5 cars behind them from turning right on the red light...these people could get in the left lane to go straight
why isn't it MANDATORY to dispose of recyclables in a recycle bin at work and other public places?
Why don't we have more days in the week so I could have a longer weekend??
Post a Comment