There are many things upcoming that we're looking forward too.
- A brand new school year and a brand new class room
- The circus!
- The fair
- Papa's Birthday
- Baseball game
and one thing I'm not looking forward to:
- Board of Directors meeting this week, it looks like an easy midnight meeting. Blah!




2 peeps thought this was cool:
Aaaargh! I hate meetings. We may have to come down for the fair (state fair right?); I've heard it's not to be missed! Got a place for a small family of 6 to stay?
No, this isn't the state fair although it is fabulous. We're going to a county fair where my Grandma lives. My mom and grandma have crafts in the country store and it's a fair that's close to my heart. I went to the fair every year as a child and it is a flood of fond memories.
Post a Comment