8.21.2009

Fun day off

Today was a teacher in service day at Colin's school so he got to hang out with me at home. I do feel a little guilty about having to take a day off just because my son's school is closed but I do enjoy our days together just the two of us. We didn't have much planned, just some errands and then his school open house to meet his new teachers and see the new classroom. Some pictures of our lazy morning in the playroom. Colin took all the stuffed animals out of the plastic tub and of course after they were all put back in, he wanted to climb in. He kept pointing at books on the bookshelf to give him to read in the tub, silly boy, where does he come up with this stuff.

I have gotten over my fear of playdough and have let him play with it at home. I don't know why this stuff scares me, it's not like it's finger paint. There's no telling when I'll get over the fear of finger paint. He loves playdough and just like every kid out there, loves to taste it.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

TOO ADORABLE!

I love playdough smell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails