8.13.2009

Cutie Pie Colin

I want to start documenting the cute little things that warm my heart by my adorable son Colin.

I was wearing a pair of shoes today that unfortunately started rubbing a blister on my heel so by lunch time I had to put a bandaid on it to prevent any further blistering. The only bandaids around our house now are cute little character ones. So for the rest of the day I sported a yellow curious george bandaid. Tonight when Colin and I were sitting on the couch, he pointed out the yellow "sticker" on my foot. I said, "no honey, that's mommy's boo boo." He said "Oh" and promtely went in to give my boo boo a kiss. How freakin' cute is that?

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Awwww .... what a sweetie!

We have Hello Kitty and camouflage band-aids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails