It's been a while since I ranted on about something.....
Is there something completely confusing about this picture?
I don't know why but I'm always stuck behind the person who doesn't know what they want at the drive thru. Maybe I'm a person of minimal interests because when I think of what I want to eat, I figure it out and then pick the drive thru. I know exactly what I want and drive right up and order. There is zero thinking factor involved. You want to go to McDonald's, ok, I'll have chicken nuggets and fries, you want Sonic, ok, I'll have a grill cheese and fries, you want Dairy Queen, ok, a hunger buster please. I've even trained Jay on my zero thinking factor, I suggest Dairy Queen, he knows exactly what I want. Hunger Buster with mayo and lettuce. I suggest Whataburger, he knows exactly what I want. Hamburger with mayo and cheese. Fast food drive thrus should have a zero thinking factor to it, plain and simple.
8.14.2009
Free Rant Friday
Rambled by Shannon 10:11 AM
Labels: Free Rant Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
I hope you NEVER get in line behind Archie at the drive-thru ... he is TOTALLY drive-thru illiterate.
If your order is too complicated for you to spit it out in an expedient manner at the drive-thru, then walk in, stand there and look over the menu above the cash register---that's what walk-in is for
Post a Comment