Right outside the backdoor of my office is a cute little drive-thru coffee shop. I don't drink coffee so I've never been there but it's always packed. I know the owner and his "partner" and they are super nice. If you're ever in the area, visit Dazzle Coffee. Anyway, they were approached about doing a TxDOT commercial using their coffee shop. I vaguely remember a commercial using a bobble head doll on a dash board for the TxTag. They shut down the coffee shop and surrounding area parking lots for their commercial shoot. It took all day long, it was such a drawn out process for a little itty bitty commercial. I can't imagine what it'd be like to work on something that would be on tv longer than 30 seconds. It was neat to have this right in our backyard and we could peak out the window anytime we wanted to see what they were doing.....which was basically sitting around all day.
9.09.2008
The closest I'm going to get to Hollywood
This is what the production tent looked like. They look like they're real busy huh?
Rambled by Shannon 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Chris and I used to go there all the time - it's great!!
Funny! I bet they get paid a lot to be so busy too!
Post a Comment