.......a football widow. I'm talking all weekend long. College football, NFL football and Monday night football. This is the second year that Jay has played fantasy football and I wish I could say it would be the last. It is a good thing that Colin tends to play pretty good by himself and at times looks like he's watching some of the football. How many more games are there?
9.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 peeps thought this was cool:
We have so much in common...we could be twins! I'm a football widow too. Jason went to the Titans game today and he's in 2 fantasy football leagues. Did I mention he loves Nascar too? Ugh!
meeee, too. It is actually pretty ridiculous. Chad doesn't even have a fav team. I think he does that on purpose so he has to watch ALL of the games!
ROFL! My Husband is the football widow...but I'm not nearly as bad...only the Panthers!
Oh, who is his team?
His FF team called Third Coast. I don't know a whole lot about football but I know he made a mistake by picking the whole Texans defense. I think he traded them after yesterday's disaster.
His regular team is all of them! LOL I swear if they put High School football on tv, we'd officially lose him Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
http://www.someecards.com/upload/sports/just_a_reminder_there_are_man_fantasies.html
you should send jay that card!
Post a Comment