9.27.2008

I think the circus is in town

Well, at least the clowns are here. I finished Colin's halloween costume and it turned out sooooo darn cute. I had a deadline to finish it today in order to take a picture for Colin's October calendar. I send the grandparents a little picture calendar for each month with a theme. Trying to think of a costume for Colin to be was a bit more challenging than actually making his costume. He doesn't like things on his head but had been getting better at keeping a hat on so it's a work in progress. So, what sort of costumes don't have a pertinant piece for the head? Not many. The costume was actually pretty easy, although I did have to alter it 3 different times to fit. I made it a bit big and it was like a tent on him. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to make Colin's costumes for years to come. Sewing is a great trait to have and I'm very grateful to have it. My mom taught me to sew, she taught me lots of crafty things.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

oh. my. goodness. you my friend, have REALLY outdone yourself. wow.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Great job momma! Cutest clown I've EVER seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails