9.15.2008

A little teaser

I've outdone myself yet again! I'm not completely done with our master bedroom but I am finished painting and found my dream headboard. I searched a few furniture stores, ebay, IKEA and found my treasure on craigslist. It was a bit scratched but in great condition. The price of this rare find......$50 and then the added cost of $4.79 for a few cans of hammered metal spray paint, you've got yourself a brand new gorgeous headboard. I need to finish the curtains and then clean up our room and I'll be finished. I painted the playroom this weekend and have a few items to finish in there and then I'll post some pictures.




Thank you Ruth for getting the painting ball rolling in my house!!!


Before


After



Sneak preview of the playroom: Before

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

Yea!! How great! I love the outcome of doing new stuff! I'll post my before and after pics tomorrow! Great find, by the way!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!! Can't wait to see what you do with the playroom!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails