The Play Room is finished (except for the curtains). I'm so excited to have a room finished. I've mentioned before that I tend to start projects, get bored with them and move on to something else. I've done this with my bedroom but am determined to finish it this week. So with that said, I feel extremely accomplished to finish this room. It was my initial thought to make it a baseball theme playroom but felt that if we were ever blessed with another child, I'd have to fix the room to possibly accommodate a girl so decided to make it gender neutral and just plain kid fun.
9.16.2008
The Finished Product
Rambled by Shannon 9:24 PM
Labels: decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 peeps thought this was cool:
Wow, Shannon---the alphabet and toy chest look really good---what is the finish on the toy chest??
I love, love, love IT!!
LOVE it! Fun!
love, love it!!
The toy chest has a crackle finish on it. I painted it a few years ago. It is actually a toy chest that my great grandfather built me when I was a baby.
I'm amazed you have the time to paint and stencil with a toddler around! It looks great and gives me some ideas for our next house!
Post a Comment