There has been very little movement with the mouse issues. I don't know if he felt the bounty on his head and decided to skedaddle or if he's waiting for things in the garage to chill out for a bit before he makes his next move. I hope he saw the white light every time he escaped that spring loaded trap and moved on to another home. I'm still a bit skittish when I go into the garage and still kick the door before going in just to give him a heads up that I'm coming out there. I'm going to try to get Jay to set the trap once more and if there isn't any movement on it, we'll abandon the mission. Sayonara little rodent, don't come back!
9.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 peeps thought this was cool:
you are so funny!
Haha! I bet he's gone...
LOL at giving him a head's up that you're coming!!
Post a Comment