The stomach bug has found us again. It is about a month early this year. Colin was only 4 months old last year when the pesky stomach bug found him and then he passed it on to his Daddy and then lucky me. Chalk it up to the day school petri dish of germs. I knew it would be coming, tis the season for germy little kids. He seems much better this go round and *crossing my fingers* that I don't get it. The smell is just wicked, the thought of changing one of those diapers leaves you gasping for air because you've been holding your breath for so long and the wiggley child won't let you use the 10 second diaper skills that you've been working so hard to master due to said wiggley child. Luckily I have have learned that I can hold my breath for 20 more seconds before getting light headed. Not sure what shade of smurf that would be though? During my lunch hour I hosed the house down with Lysol, I sprayed EVERYTHING, the doorknobs, the cabinet handles, the light switches, his whole toy room, his crib and railings, the trash can, every knook and crainy. I changed all the bed linens, threw every towel in the washing machine. I DO NOT WANT THIS BUG!
9.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Yuck! Hope he feels better soon! And fingers crossed for you!
YIKES!! Hope it is short-lived and that you are immune! ((hugs))
Post a Comment