This adventure starts last week when I pulled into the driveway, opened the garage door and saw a tiny little creature scurry across the back wall. Luckily I didn't have Colin with me so I was able to run into the house leaving the car running to get Jay to go out and finish pulling my car into the garage. I haven't "seen" the mouse since but am terrified to go into the garage. Jay had a sighting yesterday. He was getting his gym bag and saw the little vermin inside his gym bag (why he felt the need to punish himself by climbing in there, I have no idea), he swiftly moved outside where he was going to squash the little sucker but he won and ran back into the garage. Jay went out and bought some traps and set it out last night. He checked this morning, looking for an early morning kill but the trap was still set, the cheese was gone and the mouse was laughing in the corner. Jay was on a mission now, he carefully placed another piece of cheese and set the trap, he was sure it would get him. I went home for lunch and hoping that my fears would be resolved and a mouse would lay squashed in the trap. Well, the mouse has us beat and is looking for a shut out. Mouse-2/Jay-0 Peanut Butter is our next move and hope to have our problem resolved in the morning. More to come.....
9.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 peeps thought this was cool:
EWW! I hate mice! Good luck!
This post made me laugh out loud! We had one too, that lived in the dogs food tote in the garage. For about two months (even after we caught the mouse) I didn't feed the dog until Chad got home so he could do it!
Uh oh...look out Mickey!
Post a Comment