9.29.2008

The Mommy Brain

I picked up the Mommy Brain when I was pregnant, it went away for a little while because it wasn't getting enough sleep but I think it's been slowly creeping back. I went to pick up Colin from school; they were all outside on the playground. I went down the hall to his classroom and picked up his backpack and lunch box and made my way out to the playground. I said hello to his friend AJ's dad and hi to his teacher. As I made a sweep of the playground at the 3 foot creatures running a muck, I tried to remember what color shirt I dressed my son it that morning. Geez, where was my brain? I then locked eyes on that little blonde hair cutie sitting under neath the slide throwing mulch. Yup, that's my boy.

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails