10.02.2008

Hello old friend

Me and my label maker are the best of friends. I love to label things, anything and everything. I found my old friend in the kitchen cabinet. I made labels for Colin's bottles for school and tucked it away when I ordered washable labels online. My projects of cleaning out closets took a nasty turn when I decided to tackle my bathroom closet. A huge mismatch clutter of different boxes and baskets. I like things neat and organized and the most important thing, to match. Yes, I'm a horse of a different color but that's a whole other issue. After a fresh set of new batteries, me and my best friend had an enjoyable afternoon.

Before:

After:

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

I have always coveted a label maker.

Unknown said...

Looks GREAT! Please come to my house next!!

Jackie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! Drool...

Related Posts with Thumbnails