I realize that I only allow certain people access to Colin's blog but many would love to know how he's doing. He had his 15 month appt today and did very well. He got 4 shots and only cried during them. He'll get his flu shot next week during my work health fair. His doctor said he is on track with all his development milestones and very healthy. We'll see him again in January for his 18 month appointment. On a sad note, to add more of a miserable spin on the day that Colin had with the needle nurse; he got bit at school. They called me at work to tell me that another child bit him and it did break the skin but they cleaned it up and put an ice pack on. He's such a trooper, I swear we're going to visit the ER quite often with him. He's such a rough and rowdy boy and doesn't cry much when he gets hurt. When I went to pick him up, the bite was not as bad as I thought, it looked like the other one he had with a teeny tiny little red mark where he bled. I felt bad for the crappy day that he had so I topped it off with his favorite dinner.....spaghetti o's. (I don't serve them much because they are a huge mess and require an instant bath)
Weight: 25 lbs. 4 oz. (60th percentile)
Height: 33 inches (91st percentile)
Total Teeth: 11, number 12 is just under the skin
Words: Bye, Mommy, Dada, Milk, More, Puppy, Ball (everything round is a ball), Uh Oh, No-No, Baby, Happy and I think I've heard either Apple or Bubble, both of which he learned about in school during their week on each letter. This week is the letter F so we'll see what words they are practicing.
Favorite Things: Dancing! He has mastered the direct tv box and learned to change the channel to a music station (It usually takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to change it back) and he starts waving his hands in the air and jumping up and down. He's got some good moves too. He's practicing twinkle twinkle for the Christmas program at school and loves to "blink" his fingers together.
10.13.2008
Growing and Grooving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
It's good to hear that Colin is doing so well with growth and development---also, that the bite wasn't very bad.
He is such a sweet, smart little boy. I would love to see Colin & Callie dance together! Ruth & I took her to Cheddar's on Saturday for lunch (music was LOUD), Callie sat there in high chair eating grilled chicken & carrots, be-bopping and swaying her head, and kicking Ruth with her feet---dancing in place! It was hilarious
Awww...way to grow sweet guy!!
YIKES on the bite! Hope THAT doesn't happen often!
I agree, they need to practice their first dance as husband and wife, starting now! :)
Post a Comment