I'm so excited, my brother decided to start a blog. I've been bugging him and bugging him to start one so I could have some more people on my list of blogs. I feel like such a loser because I don't know that many people that blog. Well, he finally caved and started one! Little does he know that this is just one more way for me, his older sister to keep tabs on him. I've already invaded his world on facebook. =)
Click here to view his blog
Click here to view his blog




4 peeps thought this was cool:
FUNNY FUNNY!!
Wait til he starts getting comments from a bunch of moms...teehee!
ha, ha....sucka!!!
You Go, Shannon! Your next mission (as in Mission Impossible) is to infiltrate and beat down her certain female that we know and love to do the same---to start HER blog!
Keep up the good work---wear Becky down!
Yeah Yeah, we will see about your Tabs you are keeping!
Post a Comment