10.22.2008

Jay's Boxing Debut

Jay has had a love for boxing ever since I've known him. Shortly after we got married he decided to take up boxing as a way to get in a good work out and loose some weight. Over the years he has maintained his love for the sport but participating has become more of a passion. He's talked about boxing professionally for years and I thought he just liked to talk about it but he's taking his dream and running with it. He is now a licensed professional boxer in the state of Texas and will be making his debut at the Erwin Center on November 22nd. He's my latest victim to bloghood and has started his own blog to document his journey and struggles over the next month before his big fight. I won't lie, it's going to be very difficult for me to watch him up there in the ring but he has no bigger fan than me. I know he's going to be great, he won't accept any less than that.

The Adventures of a Pro Boxer

3 peeps thought this was cool:

brooke said...

i love your music playlist!

Unknown said...

Boy...THAT would be tough!! Good luck to Jay!!

Ruth said...

I had no idea he did this! How awesome, not many people get to make good on a dream! And, you are so supportive, and that is awesome, too! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails