
and my blogging friend Lisa! She is such a good writer, if you ever get a chance to hop on over to her blog, check it out. She's been a great friend and is so darn funny. Maybe one day we'll get to meet up.
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
Unfortunately no, I went to a big high school and those of you that have seen pictures, I wasn't exactly very popular. But we moved right after high school and I tried to keep in touch with some friends and have occassionaly exchanged emails but no long lasting friendships.
2. What do you value most about your friends?
They all know that I'm a weirdo and still love me! I have found amazing friends and we all have so much in common.
3. Are your friends your sounding boards?
I try not to vent too much to friends but I do have a few good ones that are great for listening.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?
I love to go to dinner and catch up with the girls. I love scrapbooking which also includes loads of girl talk.
I'd like to pass along the bloggy award to:
Ruth
Jackie
10.20.2008
I'd like to thank the Academy...
Rambled by Shannon 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Awww...thanks!
I hope so too!
Post a Comment