10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!

We took Colin Trick or Treating this year. Our town has a great community that hosts a Main Street event where businesses come out and set up "booths" so the kids have a safe place to trick or treat. We're also lucky that we know all our neighbors and feel comfortable letting Colin go door to door too. In years to come we'll go to more houses but this year we stuck to just a few on our street. He didn't know what to think about all the costumes and was in awe of everything around him. Once we got back to our neighborhood, he was back to his old self and running a muck. I'm one of those dorky ones that likes to dress up the whole family. Jay usually humors me but will put his foot down to tights, shorty outfits and anything girly. I also had a restraint this year with Colin's costume since he doesn't like anything on his head. I made Colin's costume and finished the few things for mine. I did have Jay's a few years ago when we went as the magician and the rabbit so his costume was easy. I do look forward to future years of Trick or Treating.



5 peeps thought this was cool:

D-Byrd said...

Aww colin looks so cute in his Costume, He's already got the look of "I wonder if anyone's watching?" in the last picture with the pumpkin.

Ruth said...

i love it! i am glad jay goes along with your costume ideas! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!
You guys are just TOO stinking cute!

T- said...

Colin is absolutely so cute I could eat him up! You all look great. I love the costumes.

brooke said...

oh yall look great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails