10.09.2008

You're IT!







Lisa tagged me to write a post about 7 interesting facts about myself.

1. I love mayo. I eat it on hotdogs, brisket sandwiches and hamburgers. NO MUSTARD OR KETCHUP!

2. I can raise 1 eyebrow. This really isn't interesting, just weird.

3. I don't like seafood, just catfish and popcorn shrimp. Are they just baby shrimp or a special breed?

4. My house was struck by lightening and caught the house on fire when I was about twelve. I was home alone and on the phone when it happened. I didn't know anything was wrong until a fireman pounded on the door.

5. I can not crochet. I can do the chains and such but can not read a crochet pattern. It seriously irks me because I do want to crochet cute little hats and scarfs and mittens

6. I've had 2 laporoscopy's for endometriosis and a uterine septum. Colin was conceived via In-Vitro.

7. I was bit by my own dog when I was 14 and had 65 stitches in my face as a result.

BONUS

8. I've worn glasses since I was 10. I didn't get contacts until I was 20.


I don't have that many people reading my lame blog but will tag anyone that is reading.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

I love mayo, too! Try it on canned pears with crumbled cheddar cheese. YUMMMMM

Unknown said...

I'm a mayo girl too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails