Things have been rather cool in my world lately and there hasn't been anything to rant about, or at least not bothersome enough to blog about. This irks me to no end and just plain drives me batty.
There are usually 2 sets of doors at Wal-Mart and Target. One says "ENTRANCE" and the other says "EXIT" There is usually a reason for this yet no one seems to understand and follow this. I am so tired of pushing my basket of stuff out the exit door, only to have to dodge a mob of people coming in through the WRONG DOOR! I have started to where I will not move and will push my basket through the middle so I take up equal space so no one can squeeze by me. Gosh darn it, follow the rules and read! (I'll try to keep this PG rated) I refuse to weave my basket to avoid people any longer.




4 peeps thought this was cool:
Oh, Shannon---where have all the manners gone? I know exactly what you mean. My peeve is that when I am exiting a public establishment, I go to the right-side door to exit. Most often, this door swings out and the one to my left swings open INTO THE STORE for those people gaining entrance into the store! I have conducted a mental log of the times when I have tried to exit thru the CORRECT door, only to have someone gaining entrance at the same time through the afore-mentioned EXIT door. It's really stupid. So, then I have to step aside to let Dolt in. My fear is that it won't be too long before these same people will be driving on the wrong side of the road--then we are in a real pickle!
Or what about the idiots that walk the wrong way down the aisle at the mall/outdoor festivals/State Fair/grocery stores? I hear you sister, loud and clear!!
Oh I totally feel your pain! It happens to me all the time, too.
I agree...and I hate when people go up the down the arrows in parking lots! Ugghhh!
Post a Comment